Since then, I've read and seen documentaries on the importance of green based juicing and doing a juice cleanse. They all recommend starting slow; Start with a three day cleanse, then try five, and so on. They also recommend not eating any meat or dairy a couple days before as to not put your body into shock (Or else you'll be on the toilet all day!)
I planed my days to be working today, the first day, and have off for days two and three. What's my plan for day one? Before I leave for work, I will juice twice. One I will consume before leaving and the other I will have after I get to work and settle in. This should hold me over until lunch. For lunch, I will have to go outside and buy a juice. When doing this, you want to go somewhere where they will have fresh pressed juices, not pre bottled. I'll grab two, drink one on the spot and save the other for an hour or two latter. This should be enough for me to make it home and juice again but if not, I'll stop outside to grab one more before heading home.
Hopefully I'll stay strong and wont cave! I'm off to start my first recipe: Spinach, celery, carrot, and green apple. I'll let you know how it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment