Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sacred Chow

Happy Sunday! I just got home from a fun filled day with my roommate and am enjoying a homemade cold pressed juice! It's made up of beet, beet greens, kale, and carrots - all organic of course!
 
She obliged me by joining me for brunch at Sacred Chow, a vegan restaurant in Greenwich Village. Neither of us had ever been, but we both were willing to make the trip to try out a new spot. I'll speak for us both when I say we were satisfied with our protein-packed vegan dishes. I had the Nama Gori Kale "Caesar" Salad and Cait had the Tapas Nama Gori. I had every intention of eating a ridiculously large waffle or stacks on stacks of pancakes, but I couldn't resist a vegan Caesar dressing! If anyone has a recipe I would love to try it out. 
Two thumbs up for Sacred chow...It was a cute hole in the wall that's prices didn't make me want to cringe. They had us waiting awhile, but they made up for it with their delicious sangria!

1 comment:

  1. i'd go so far as to say it was the best sangria i've had in a while... :)

    ReplyDelete