Everyone knows that the best part of camping is the campfire- and even more specifically, the food that you prepare on the campfire. This year, of course, I had to come prepared to camp vegan style. My favorite way to prepare veggies is to grill them so it wasn't so difficult to plan for lunches and dinners. However, when it cam time to roast the marshmallows, I was slightly disappointed. I hate to admit it, but the thought did cross my mind to sneak one or two. But there was no need. I had just seen a post on Pinterest about grilled fruit and I was pretty curious. I had heard of grilling pineapple before, especially with a ham, but this board had everything from bananas to kiwis so I thought it was worth getting creative!
Healthy recipes and savvy writing, this blog is a blind-leading-the-blind guide to healthy eating and living. Follow my journey to a life without meat or dairy- and maybe try a few things along the way!
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Grilled Strawberries, Yum!
Everyone knows that the best part of camping is the campfire- and even more specifically, the food that you prepare on the campfire. This year, of course, I had to come prepared to camp vegan style. My favorite way to prepare veggies is to grill them so it wasn't so difficult to plan for lunches and dinners. However, when it cam time to roast the marshmallows, I was slightly disappointed. I hate to admit it, but the thought did cross my mind to sneak one or two. But there was no need. I had just seen a post on Pinterest about grilled fruit and I was pretty curious. I had heard of grilling pineapple before, especially with a ham, but this board had everything from bananas to kiwis so I thought it was worth getting creative!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment